The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
dtkarst

66 Shortbed for parts and Cab/front clip

I have a 66 c10 shortbed that I had bought for a parts truck awhile back and dont really have a use for it anymore. Was a factory V8 truck (283) 4 speed. Motor and transmission are long gone. I do have a clean clear title for it, still has reverse lights in it, sits on the original wheels, and has a gauge cluster and deluxe air controls. Also selling 3 other hoods with it i know 2 are very usable and are for 62-66 trucks. The 3rd is and early 60-61 hood needs work, dont know if it can be fixed, I am not a body man haha. Windows in the doors are free up and down. WOuld like to sell as whole but will part it if needed. Also have a 66 cab and front end, which the truck was cut behind cab. Cab has good rear window and door glass as well. Was a factory automatic truck with deluxe controls. $500 for the more complete trucks with hoods and $150 for the cab and clip. $600 for both Looking for best offer on both or parts. Thanks.
Attached Images

dtkarst is offline   Reply With Quote