The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
charlesratcliff39

Selling my project $6000

I have for sale a 1969 Gmc Stepside Roadster Pickup that I would sale ortrade . This is a frame off restoration with sand blasted frame and repainted silver metallic , the frame was then upgraded with a 1976 gmc front under carriage with 5 hole wheel disc brakes which was painted black and the front spindles were replaced with 2 inch drop spindles and 2 inch drop springs and brakes were replaced , the rear suspension was changed to 5 hole and also painted black and a 5 inch flip kit was installed and the last thing on the frame was a replacement fuel cell under the bed for the behind the seat gas tank . Tha body was then taken completely apart and each piece was sanded and undercoated before reassembled , The cab has new rocker panels and cab corners were fixed and dynamat was installed , but after cutting the cab roof and shaping like a t-bucket roadster we found more rust beside each kick panel in the corners where it meets the floorpan at the front of the truck this needs fixed and the cab needs more sanding and fenders and doors need alignment and be painted .The bed has been sanded and undercoated on all body metal and a louvered rollpan has been added and cateye shaped rear brake light and turn signals have been added with a beautiful wood bed with stainless steel strips for the bed also a new blank tailgate which I was going to have GMC airbrushed in Gold on and hidden tailgate hinges (to do away with the chains ) . It has a new aluminum four core radiator and a new 350 bored 60 over with flattop pistons , a roller cam and roller rocker arms and longer pushrods ,300 horse heads , chrome valve covers and chrome air cleaner and everything attached water pump, starter, alternator, fuel pump and power steering pump are chrome and ceramic coated long headers and 750 carburator .For the interior I have dolphin gauges that tan with gold rings to include a tachometer , speedometer , temperature , voltage , fuel and oil pressure gauges with custom bezel . I have all billet turn signal handles ,transmission shifter handle , transmission gear indicator , light knob , brake release , windshield knob and custom billet door handles . I have a set of tan leather bucket seats with fold down console with storage compartments with woodgrain drink holder and console lid to match aluminum and woodgrain steering wheel , door panels , dash pads , arm rest , sunvisors and kick panels have been recovered and to finish the inside of the cab . I have a new tinted windshield , all custom light bezels with led bulbs , clear turn signals for front with led lights 4 clear dot head lights . I also have 2 gallons of Firemist Orange basecoat clearcoat paint . So all is needed is to fix rust on kick panels, line up fenders and doors ,finish sanding and paint and buy tires and wheels . Then your done !!!!!!!!!!!!! Call 870-917-2267 or 870-883-0640
Old 05-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
leddzepp

Re: Selling my project $6000

since you are not parting it out, please list it in the "trucks for sale" section. thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

1968 C/10 50th Anniversary LWB. Unrestored, stock, daily driver/work truck.

RIP ElJay
RIP 67ChevyRedneck
RIP Grumpy Old Man
Closed Thread