The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
Krooked Kustoms

78 K10 Down Under

Gday all, Just thought id throw up a thread of my K10. Its a Scottsdale 350, th350, Np203, D44/12 bolt. Plan to use it for campin and my daily untill the 69s up on the road. After the c10s done i want to put a 4 inch lift, 35s and cam the 350. Ive had it for a couple of months now, when i got it home i pulled all the seats and seat belt out and planned to paint the floor. but bad weather and no shed put this plan back. so i finally got the shed cleaned out in prep for concrete and i thought id sneak in and paint the floor so i can get it on the road. here some pics of when i got it and the new paint job. The new color is totally different from the original which makes me sad in the pants but it will do until i can repaint it. Also put some new boots on it last friday. Got a bunch of new seals and lights and stuff from truck shop. cant wait to get it on the road and go bush. Cheers all.

When i got it

New Floor

New Boots

78 K10
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=527664
Krooked Kustoms is offline   Reply With Quote