The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
padresag

65 GMC 3/4t with 10' service body

this was posted on Jollies gm site

Name:  2012-07-01+06.42.54.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  63.1 KB

Name:  2012-07-01+06.40.35.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  70.7 KB

I posted some pictures under the album 65 service body. Take a look and if anyone is interested I will listen to all offers. Thanks,
Tim
timothy.hobbs.ii @ gmail.com

--- "big_tim_ii" wrote:
>
> Well guys, I am giving up and cashing out. I have no time and nowhere to work on it. I am looking to sell a 1965 GMC 3/4 ton with a very original looking low profile and streamlined service body. As I said the bed is 10' and about as high as a regular truck bed would be.
>
> The truck is from Arizona and has no rust, a very straight bed and straight body with the exception of a dent on the hood. Nobody I know (including some 65 year olds) has ever seen an old GMC that looks like this. The interior is old but all there, and the truck had AC.
>
> Unfortunately the truck has no motor as the motor threw a rod, but I believe it came with a 351 v6. I pulled the motor a few years ago with the intention of finding one to go back in, but it has sat. It was a runner before it got parked.
>
> Not really sure how to price it, but I am thinking in the 2-3k range, but would be open to suggestions. If anyone is particularly interested, I would be willing to show this weekend, or email pics upon request. The truck is sitting in my storage container in Phoenix. I am in Los Angeles, and will update this post with pics and a listing to my craigslist ad when I post the for sale.
>
> Thanks Guys, Tim In Los Angeles

ron
padresag is offline   Reply With Quote