The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
mrhino
Account Suspended

Introducing new sound deadener.

Hey guys, Iv been a forum member for a few years now. I have built a couple of trucks over the years. one is in the works now, with more to come in the future. Iv also just started a small business with a few products that I think would be great additions to our trucks. I Have used each one of my products with great success. I just got in a new product that Im extremely excited about. and wanted to let everyone know about it. Because our Forum member are some of the most knowledgeable, innovative, and resourceful groups of people in the automotive custom/restoration industry, I thought what better place to introduce and get some real feedback on my new Sound Deadener: Rhinomat.

Im not tring to step on any toes by posting in the message board just wanting to get the word out.

if your interested and want some more info please click my link below

Last edited by mrhino; 08-14-2012 at 07:17 PM.
mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
Lost81c10

Re: Introducing new sound deadener.

Funny how things work, I have been looking for options on this and heat shield material all day because I took my seat out to wash my carpet but before I put it back I wanted to replace the jute and asphalt sheet because the asphalt sheet makes the cab smell like mechanic shop, not that I don't like getting greasy but only when working on the truck not when just driving. Any how, question I have is, which is the heat shield and which is the sound deadner out pf the two and is your material sound deader only and if so do you have any heat shield material. I like the dynamat but your is less expensive. Thanks for ur help on this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Lost81c10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
1774btcrew

I just did a googe search on this and just couldn't find anything about it. I would appreciate the details.
1774btcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
mrhino
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost81c10 View Post
Funny how things work, I have been looking for options on this and heat shield material all day because I took my seat out to wash my carpet but before I put it back I wanted to replace the jute and asphalt sheet because the asphalt sheet makes the cab smell like mechanic shop, not that I don't like getting greasy but only when working on the truck not when just driving. Any how, question I have is, which is the heat shield and which is the sound deadner out pf the two and is your material sound deader only and if so do you have any heat shield material. I like the dynamat but your is less expensive. Thanks for ur help on this.
Posted via Mobile Device
yes, it is very comparable to dynamat. It is basically a vibration dampener material. with a foil face. inherently it does block some heat but its ideally made for sound and vibration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1774btcrew View Post
I just did a googe search on this and just couldn't find anything about it. I would appreciate the details.
yes it is new, You wont find it on google yet. You guys on the forum are the first to see it. I will get some specs posted as soon as I can.
mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote