The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-25-2012, 04:53 AM   #1
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

67/68 Trim Parts Emblem pics for 2002yanks & Littletony

Kevin, per your earlier sent request I have the below high quality show chrome "Made In The USA" Trim Parts GM licensed 67/68 fender & grill emblems available. Just like the trim parts hood letters that I sent you, these are NOT the lesser grade imported Taiwan pieces. The pair of fender emblems are $75. and the grill bowtie is $50., USPS priority shipping on both would be $9. if sent together or $6.10 if you took one or the other as both combined will not fit in a small flat rate box. Let me know if interested and I can return an invoice to you through paypal. Also per your pm, I do have the 67/68 grill molding loops in new repro for $60. ea. but shipping on the pair would most likely be in the $40.+ range due to them needing tube shipping so they would make it, these grill loops may be an item that you would want to find closer to home and or pick up in person. Mel

I never asked if you were an NOS junkie or not, but I do also happen to have an NOS GM 67/68 grill bowtie and a pair of NOS GM 67/68 bowtie 10 fender emblems available @ $350. for the three piece set, I know not cheap but they are available for that just right & deserving truck build.
Attached Images

Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:16 AM   #2
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: 67/68 Trim Parts Emblem pics for 2002yanks & Littletony

Tony, you were a day or so late on the other repro hood letters that I had a couple of weeks ago. Here's another chance for a set of new repro 67/68 hood letters w/nuts available @ $50. plus $6.10 for USPS priority shipping, these are (like stated above) the high quality show chrome "Made In The USA" Trim Parts GM licensed pieces, again these are NOT the lesser grade imported Taiwan ones. Two more sets available and ready to ship, if interested send me a pm with an email address and I will return an invoice to you through paypal. Mel
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2012, 06:01 AM   #3
Littletony

I will take the hood letters, and I will also take the grill and fender emblems. If Mr. Kevin passes or you have more then one set. Can you pm me some pics of the grill hoops. I may take them to, kind of one stop shoping for me...lol. Thanks Tony

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" ..............Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Littletony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #4
2002yanks

thanks for getting back to me mel. i ended up getting some last week. I got the same ones you have here(cost me about $15 more with shipping). very nice quality parts. littletony, you will be please with these(i got the set of hood letters from mel also)
Old 08-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #5
Littletony

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002yanks View Post
thanks for getting back to me mel. i ended up getting some last week. I got the same ones you have here(cost me about $15 more with shipping). very nice quality parts. littletony, you will be please with these(i got the set of hood letters from mel also)
They sure do look good.
Mr. Mel I will take two sets if you have them Sir.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" ..............Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Old 08-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #6
2002yanks

heres a pic of the letters and bowtie installed; its hard to get a good pic in the sun(its so bright).

Old 08-25-2012, 11:55 AM   #7
Littletony

Very nice

Old 08-26-2012, 02:00 AM   #8
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002yanks View Post
No problem, glad you were able find the good one's for your ride. As far as emblems go they do not get any nicer than the Trim Parts stuff, let me know if I can help with anything in the future. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletony View Post
I will take the hood letters, and I will also take the grill and fender emblems. If Mr. Kevin passes or you have more then one set. Can you pm me some pics of the grill hoops. I may take them to, kind of one stop shoping for me...lol. Thanks Tony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletony View Post
They sure do look good.
Mr. Mel I will take two sets if you have them Sir.
Hi Tony, I have two sets of the hood letters, two of the grill bowties and only one set of the fender emblems on hand and ready to ship, all of these could go into a USPS priority med. flat rate box for $12.10. I should have another set of the red bowtie 10 fender emblems here sometime in the next week to week and a half whether you want them or not as they are already ordered. The grill loop moldings are new in the packages and I wouldn't have any pics or firm shipment info on them until Monday 8/27, would also need your Zip to figure cost on sending them in a tube. If you want to move forward on the emblem sets that I currently have available, send me a pm with an email address and I will return a detailed invoice to you via paypal. Thanks, Mel.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:27 AM   #9
Littletony

PM sent Sir