The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-29-2003, 07:12 PM   #1
Desert Rat

1967 GMC SWB Parts/Project

I have a Major Project or Good donor,it started life as a 67 GMC SWB.I have a clear title for the SWB,but i bought a very rust free 67 high hump cab(which i was going to make myself a factory looking one of a kind 67 Big Block truck-LOL)i also have the fleet bed which is still bolted to the frame,has a very nice pass side,and a very very straight floor,the driver side has some lower panel damage,it has a nice tailgate,the frame is straight and still rolling,has a Dana 44 3.54 rearend,it comes with a DB front crossmember,and a 5 lug leaf rear,that needs the axles put back in.the hood is there,It comes with a GMC or 67-8 Chevy core support-your choice,it comes with 3 non rusty doors 1 is a 67 other 2 are 1972's,one is ugly on the outside(previous bondo work,but no rot)I have everything to bolt this thing together from hood hinges,heater assembly(its a non ac truck)but i have all the AC stuff,i have rallys 5 or 6 lug,have column,cluster,seat,etc let me know how you want it,im not looking to sell just the cab,bos or doors but a roller with a bed and cab full of parts.I also have enough stuff to make it a big block truck.with a running 396 and a good T400.Im sick of the stuff and want it gone(yes Again!)$1200 will push the carcass away without the goodies,if it leaves ill have a extra 67 buckets,tilt,tach,speedwarning,heater delete,heck it can all go.the more you buy,the better a deal you get!!!!! I want NOTHING left.Im buying a new Hyundai(well not really)just time to buy a Convertible or 2wd 70-72 Blazer
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 09:07 PM   #2
cojnit
Nothing clever

would you consider selling the buckets seperatly??

If so how much?
cojnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 03:55 PM   #3
kenele

A/C

how much for all the a/c stuff and what shape is it in?