The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-27-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
thaubol

facebook page - likes?

so my dad and i have this barn that we do all of our automotive work out of. its not for profit or anything, we just like to build and sell, learn new things about old vehicles and bikes, and just have a good time. we recently got into buying and selling motorcycles as a fun way to fund our other builds around the shop - including my brothers 93 mustang, my 68 gmc longbed, my dads 47 ford wrecker, as well as a few bikes.
To this end, it would be a great help if some of you out there could hit us up on facebook - Saurkrauts Garage - and like the page if you like what you see. once we get a certain number of likes we get some sort of free ad space on facebook that we will use for finished projects. we try to post pictures of any projects coming into or leaving the barn, and any input or comments on them is more than welcomed as well.
once again, i appreciate the past, present and future advice given to me on my current build, as much as i appreciate your time in reading this post and checking out our page. hope you like what you see!
thanks, TC
thaubol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
benny70

Re: facebook page - likes?

very cool. me and my dad are kind of starting to do something like this too. next spring our barn is getting taken down to put up a new building for my dads farm equipment and well have much more room to work on our projects (and hopefully more projects) in our machine shed. i love that green bike. i wish i had one just like it.
benny70 is offline   Reply With Quote