The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
CSGAS
optomistic ah-so

Selling HEI and things on eBay

These are the things I am selling on eBay. Anything I add that's for our trucks I will copy the pic and "Buy it Now" price here.

My seller page, all listings are on the right

For any forum member that uses the "Buy it Now" button on eBay, send me a PM here and I'll bump up the standard shipping to expedited or expedited to express for free--that means you pay for standard shipping, I cover the difference in cost. You'll see I use Priority flat-rate whenever possible so
make your choice with that knowledge. If you'd rather get a break on shipping at my listed speed send me a PM or eBay message before you click the button and I will revise the invoice for what we agree on. I'd like to keep all transactions to be shipped, handled on eBay because of their shipping discounts :-)

If anyone wants to pick up the purchase locally in Charlotte, send me a PM ahead of time and I'll either change the listing or remove it to show it is sold.

I hope this all sounds fair and within the board rules, I haven't seen anyone else post their own eBay listings before. I'll probably copy (or move?) the listings for parts not usually meant for '67-'72 to the year/forum correct for them, later tonight.

RPC brand HEI

1985-1986 Chevrolet truck 4 bbl barrel Rochester Quadrajet M4ME

1956 Pontiac 4-Jet rebuild gasket set

1970 C-10 lwb Fleetside. Originally 350 2-bbl 3-on-the-tree, m/b, m/w, m/s no a/c. Currently running on a '76 Camaro 305.
CSGAS is offline   Reply With Quote