The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
Rooster's 67

a little off topic, but help me out brothers. in vallejo,ca

I am posting Here cause I know someone will see it. I am traveling for work and am in the vallejo,ca area and need to get brakes done on my dodge dually on a Sunday afternoon, anyone know of a place? Phone calls have come up empty. I don't have tools to do it with me and trying to find someone to just slap pads on is not working. Anybody know a place? You can call me too, 214-641-61 five five. Thanks guys and gals, Spencer
Posted via Mobile Device
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Rooster's 67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
luvbowties

Thumbs up Re: a little off topic, but help me out brothers. in vallejo,ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster's 67 View Post
I am posting Here cause I know someone will see it. I am traveling for work and am in the vallejo,ca area and need to get brakes done on my dodge dually on a Sunday afternoon, anyone know of a place? Phone calls have come up empty. I don't have tools to do it with me and trying to find someone to just slap pads on is not working. Anybody know a place? You can call me too, 214-641-61 five five. Thanks guys and gals, Spencer
Posted via Mobile Device
Sorry for your problem. Any of the local parts houses should loan you all the tools you need--and furnish parts you need too! Our parts places in our area do, at least. Leave a deposit on tools and return them to another "chapter" with same name in the morning in first town you come to--should be no problem in getting deposit back from a sister-store!

Hope you get this in time.
Luck,
Sam
luvbowties is offline   Reply With Quote