The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
buckskins4ever

Customer Service Appreciated

Well my fellow truckers............I have finally had about the best customer service I have had from any company.
You all know how much we can spend at numerous companies while customizing or repairing our toys.
Jeg's is one of those places that has gotten hundreds of my dollars. But today they gave me the Absolute Best Customer Service of ANY company I have used.
Here is the story: I was driving my truck today and the Dakota Digital dash volt meter started to flash. Obviously this stood out since that's what its suppose to do (catch my attention something is wrong). It was flashing from 17.4 to 18.6.....All I could think was CRAP, since I knew everything mechanical on this truck is NEW!! Come to find out that the NEW PowerMaster 200 Alternator was overcharging my system. Guessing the internal voltage regulator was bad, I got the truck home and immediately called Jeg's. After talking with the lady on the phone, she had a replacement over-nighted and they paid for return shipping. Other companies would have made me either purchase a new one and give refund after receiving the bad one, or made me wait until the y received the bad one before shipping new one.....and all at my cost of return shipping.
So have to say Thank you Jeg's, for taking care of your customers.
buckskins4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #2
mac808

Re: Customer Service Appreciated

Thats always great to hear. About time companies that sell virtually the same thing as each other realized that the only thing that differentiates shop A from shop B nowadays is Customer Service.
It can go a long way in keeping old customers as well as gaining new ones. Been a Summit person myself but maybe now I'll give Jegs a try.
mac808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #3
buckskins4ever

I tell ya what, I have had really great service from LMC, Jegs, Summit, and RideTech. The worst out there so far has been Billet Specialties.
buckskins4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:49 AM   #4
mac808

Seriously...??? Wow. That was unexpected...
mac808 is offline   Reply With Quote