The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
R-U-Up2-iT

Awake from a long sleep...

Gentleman and Ladies,I'm Jeff.
I am an Orlando native,GM & german car fan and love of old muscle cars and have to have a Harley!!
I recently started looking at the site and figured I may as well sign up. I am going to be looking, asking question,going to be reading a lot and certainly be complimenting you on some of your builds that you have done and currently working on. I have owned a 1980 GMC Jimmy 2WD for several years,it has been sleeping for the past three years in the comfort of a buddies shop. Well,I have decided,it is time to wake up the ol' girl and really give her some much needed attention. She has always been loved BUT has been somewhat neglected also by myself (don't hate me for it.) While finances have been really tight,I have had to make some major recent changes in life. So here we go!
I have had many K5's but always loved the 2WD's and just never have been able to part with her. What really upset me is I did list it on Craigslist and had her sold but couldn't finalize the deal because I just knew I'd hate myself for it. My buddy and I decided to just go ahead and give her some life and I will be posting some pictures in the real near future.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know some of you and maybe even meeting some of you.
R-U-Up2-iT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
RenoKeene
Florida Edition

Re: Awake from a long sleep...

Welcome from an hour North of you in Leesburg! Let me know if there is anything I can help with. Gathering lots of parts these days. 67-72
71 Serro Scotty Sportsman camper "Scotty"
97 LT1 Z28 "The Hornet"

Link to more pics of "Rose" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...p?albumid=1684

Check out my "Cheap Tricks" thread and add to it if you can, lots of good info there. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=489394
RenoKeene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
R-U-Up2-iT

Hey there! I ride up through there every so often,when riding my bike. Its pretty up that way! Yeah,I may have a few questions from time to time and thanks for the open invitation to ask. Rose,is a pretty thing! May have to meet up one of these days.
R-U-Up2-iT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #4
1ATony

Welcome to the site
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote