The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
Chance72

Picked Up A Bunch of Parts Over the Weekend

Well over the weekend I went to my farm in San Antonio and on the way there saw a bunch of oldies. Got there and saw the old F%$d sittin out and went over a messed with it a bit. Later on went across the road where my uncle lives and he had just bought a F%$d to yank the engine out and get parts for his machinery.... So I thought to ask him what he was gonna do with the old thing and sure enough he said nothin, scrap it. I asked if i could get some parts and he told me take what i want. Even though it was a ford i still stripped off as much as i could for stuff. I got everything excluding some stuff, (didnt have much time.) Had alot of rats livin in that thing= YUCK. Well i got the parts and left some with the old ford at the farm, hopin to get it runnin soon (had fun tearin apart a ford), and brought the rest home with me. Now its time to sell sell sell to get $$$ for my CHEVY! Glad i got stuff though, that truck has been in the family since new. Pictures will come when i get home if anybody wants them. Overall was a fun time.
Chance72 is offline   Reply With Quote