The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-24-2003, 06:51 PM   #1
Lee72

Question project may be for sale

Been away from the board for a while. Thinking about selling a project I started and lost interest in. 70 short bed 2wd frame completely stripped of anything that would unbolt. 79 front crossmember with spindle and cont arms.72 cab non a/c. kinda rough. 2 new doors. One goodmark other is a tru fit. 6lug 3:73 posi rear. 2 new inner fenders, 2 good '72 original fenders and hood. No core pupport. Other misc. parts I have yet to find. Like to find someone interested in whole package close by. I live in northern KY. If anyone may be interested please email me. Not sure what to ask for everything. Thanks.
Lee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 06:12 PM   #2
Tim Christian

Question

How much?
Tim Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 08:54 PM   #3
Lee72

PM'd you Tim. Thanks
Old 06-26-2003, 02:01 PM   #4
hambone1958

How much??
Old 06-26-2003, 09:38 PM   #5
Lee72

Sorry guys. Here is a more complete list of the larger items with prices. Willing to separate but would rather sell all together. Do not want to ship the body parts. Afraid of damge during shipping and don't want to deal with that. Shipping is a killer. Willing to meet anybody within a reasonable distance. Here goes.
2wd short coil spring frame stripped of everything but not cleaned with front suspension from a '79 pickup. make offer.
'72 non A/C cab not real sure of the condition since I have not been able to go get it yet. Roof is in good shape I know and the rockers have been replaced. Can go with frame or not. Make offer.
Right and left doors new still in boxes. Only opened to inspect for damage. One is a Goodmark other is a Tru-Fit. Not sure which side is which. Will find out and post. $325 each.
3:73 posi rear end from a "70 with 6 lug axles. Will ship just the carrier and gears if you like. $350
Right and left (I think original) fenders for a "72 in good condition and hood. Right fender front lower cup has small hole, otherwise in good shape. $30 your chioce.
New inner fenders right and left. $175 pr.
Sandblasted rear control arms, good shape, with poly bushings
$50
'72 grille and shell couple of dings. not sure of the grille. Think it is OK. Will check out and post. $50

I do not have acess to a digital camera right know but am working on it. Sell the whole mess for $1100 you come and get it or open to resonable offers on anything but the doors and inner fenders. Lost interest in the truck and trying to recoupe most of my money. If I am too high on something let me know. If you are interested in anything email me so we can talk and I can give you more info on the items you want. Thanks.

Last edited by Lee72; 06-26-2003 at 09:41 PM.