The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2003, 07:45 AM   #1
Hotrodhenryj
Truck Farmer

'72 Suburban for sale

Suburban is a 3/4 Custom Deluxe model that originally was a 402BB. Previous owner installed a 350 and it runs super. Has incorrect water pump and brackety for this year.(correct pump and brackets are included) Turbo 400 that has just been serviced. Interior has rubber floor mats, seats need recovered but are usuable. Body is super straight and still has factory paint that is very presentable and still shines. Has clamshell rear entry. Has a factory AC cab with rear air, compressor is there but AC is not functional. Previous owner said it did work well before belt broke. Truck is 99% rust free, has some exterior rocker panel and small rust in pass side door jam, maybe caused by heater leak. All glass is factory tinted and in great shape. There is very small ding in drivers front fender. Grill and front bumper have damage which is shown in pic, above pass turn signal. Truck has had good mechanical maintiance and new brakes. Has dual exhaust, what look like Alcoa 16 rims and fairly new BFG's. I have not put many miles on this truck since purchase but have driven it to see how it runs out. The steering is tight and it goes down the road straight and cruises at 70 no problem. This is a great start for someone who likes these Subs, as it can be driven as is and fixed along the way. Bad points, dash has been cut for CD player, incorrect engine. Price is 5500. as I think anyone who has been looking for a Sub will agre that you will be money ahead starting with this one as it is complete and solid, basicly rust free and only missing a few minor parts that can be bought aftermarket. I can provide detailed digital pics for anyone who is serious about purchase. Feel free to ask questions as I might have forgotten some things. Thanks
Attached Images