The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
GMCNUT

1970 CST w/ 402 Big Block - Barn Find

Hey guys - you won't believe this but I have found a rare all-original 1970 CST short bed truck that runs and drives for sale and it has its #'s matching all-correct 402 BB w/ AC pwr steering brakes etc so I am going to buy it (that much I am sure you can believe) and sell my identical 1970 CST longbed w/ all the same stuff - it has the #'s matching 402 BB, factory A/C, pwr brakes, and steering, etc and not sure what all other CST related options, but I bought it as a non-op and have only gotten as far as cleaning up the engine and making it look like dynamite - all the A/C and power steering, correct pullys, BB specific fan, BB shroud etc are present but not on it currently. I have never heard the engine run but this is a low miles barn find truck and someone was planning to pull the engine before I got it and removed the pass exhaust manifold so it needs one of those to make it run. Carb is present, radiator etc - everything is here and goes with it. I have two options to offer you guys - either make an offer on what you think this truck is worth based on my pics and you can call me (PM for #) to find out what all you need to know to decide what its worth, or I can keep the truck for parts and sell you just the 402BB and all its related BB specific stuff and the T400 trans etc out of it - thinking 1200.00 for the engine, trans, shroud, fan, BB specific A/C stuff and all the PS engine related stuff - not sure if that is about right for all this relatively rare stuff or what, but if it was me I would buy the whole truck and do what I wanted with it I think....certainly easier to load that way. Check out my pics and call me - need to unload this rare longbed to afford the short bed....I know someone needs this truck or at least the drivetrain from it....Thanks, Steve
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
leddzepp

Re: 1970 CST w/ 402 Big Block - Barn Find

Please post this in the "trucks for sale" section located here: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/c...ndex.php?cat=8

thank you

1968 C/10 50th Anniversary LWB. Unrestored, stock, daily driver/work truck.

RIP ElJay
RIP 67ChevyRedneck
RIP Grumpy Old Man
Closed Thread