The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > LSx Swaps

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
Billett

Swap List, Pricing, Info

Here is the Excel sheet I've been using to keep track of all of my purchases during my swap. There are some things in here that were not necessary to the build, but I either felt my vehicle was unsafe without replacing the old ones, or it would not have been worth the effort of taking something apart a second time later on down the road. There are two files in the zip folder. One is the Excel sheet I used, and the other has been reformatted a bit so that you can print it or save it as a pdf (use Landscape orientation).

Feel free to comment on, or discuss purchases I have made. If you have different suggestions to something I bought that's fine, but remember that this is just for reference! If something doesn't make sense just ask and I will be more than happy to tell you why I bought one thing over another.

I used a lot of help from the forum here, and also the two lists in the sticky, but they weren't detailed enough for my preference so I just decided to make my own. I started out with a goal of $3-4k and it ended up way over that. Unfortunately I can't recoup anything from the engine and trans because my younger brother just blew his motor and will be using mine, but most people could at least get a few hundred back for a running sbc/trans combo. That said, I think it is still possible to do this for $4k, but I don't think it would be worth the trouble. Too much would have to be done in a half a$$ed manner and you would have a much more reliable setup if you can save up for a bit longer.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LQ4 Swap List.zip (31.5 KB, 124 views)
2002 Ford Excursion 7.3L
2024 Toyota Sienna
Billett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
Billett

Re: Swap List, Pricing, Info

Also, feel free to add this to the sticky if it helps
2002 Ford Excursion 7.3L
2024 Toyota Sienna
Billett is offline   Reply With Quote