The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-10-2003, 04:07 AM   #1
Desert Rat

Stuff For Sale/Trade.

69-70 Buckets for sale they are truck,with truck brackets.if you want for a Blazer you will need different pass side brackets.they need covers,no foam chunks missing,foam is still cushy,not weathered and brittle. $275 NO SHIPPING.i have consoles available.
71-72 Buckets real truck.pass side seat does not need recovered very nice,driver side has a couple rips,and some bozo painted only the driver side black(its a mate to other seat,you can see the blue in spots)and the back.$350 NO SHIPPING

15x8 5 lug Rallys w/rings and caps $65 NO SHIPPING

1967 Delete Package-some dingle berry drilled 2 holes in main plate for 5/8 heater hose(had underdash AC unit can be easily fixed) have firewall plate,heater control plate,radio delete,GM choke delete,nice door panels w/o arm rest holes.this might go on ebay.unless intrest here.

FREE Suspension Parts 1967-1970,Rearend Housing,manual crossmember.MUST pick up in Casa Grande,AZ

SWB 1972 rolling frame very straight,has junk cab(left on for vin tag-title matches cab/frame DB,3.08 rear,BB motor towers,$450 NO SHIPPING

PLEASE NOTE I Do not ship large or extra heavy parts,if it dont go to the post office i dont ship it.UPS is a possibility.

Tach/Speedwarning/Vac Dash its a original Tach/Vac that someone stuck a speedwarning in,but drilled a hole in the backing plate(instead of that little nub)it has a wire coming out of it .theres a speedwarning harness,taped up,i cant find the buzzer.the bezel is less than 6 months old.the tach works.it has the correct tach/vac inner piece no cheesy cut out,and has the vacuum lens.the printed circut looks questionable in areas.If i cant get the hefty sum of $500 ill re-dye the needles(not that they really need it)polish it up,find a buzzer and put on ebay.I dont want it in a truck that im going to be selling.Shipping is FREE w/Insurance.

1979 Blazer Upper and Lower Chrome-good shape-i had holes welded $25 all some pieces to big to ship.

Big Block HiRise Intakes Cast Iron 1965-1969 $30
Big Block AC Brackets 68-72 Truck $175
Big Block PS Pump and Brackets Truck $225
Big Block Pulley Set w/AC and PS Truck $95
Big Block Fan Shroud $75

I have a bunch of other stuff,this is from the top of my head.If you want first priority use Email!!!! I dont rarely check PMs-so please dont PM.Im open to trades i need

perfect 67 GMC fenders or new ones
perfect 67 driver door
perfect 67 hood
79 Blazer dash pad
79 cluster bezel
79 LH window regulator(manual)
62 Chevrolet pass fender w/o rust
i also need lots of new parts(carpet,weatherstrip etc.),so if you want to get out your credit cards and order me a equal dollar amount,on new stuff thats fine to!then no cash out of your pocket-just a little monthly

trade for snakes.pythons,boas,milk snakes,Kings,corns,snake cages.need some carpentry work.spare bedroom needs linoleum or tile(it has it underneath carpet)also need nice professional looking shelves built for snake racks(i can build but i want nice display racks).need my house painted,landscaping,also trades for guns,I really want a 4x4 67-87 Chevy,even a Jeep,Toyota,Nissan just something extremly reliable-that i can take 100's of miles into the desert.I also have a 69 GMC SWB i can trade for above approx $3,000 value.Who knows just ask!

Email for response gmcrat427@yahoo.com
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote