The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2014, 07:32 AM   #1
msaintg

Payson car show bust

I had been waiting for this car show for almost 8 months. It is usually too hot for car shows in Phoenix in late April, so I thought Payson being 15 degrees cooler would be great this weekend. Well, long story short, mother nature decided to send rain AND SNOW for the car show. I showed up at 8:30 and toughed it out with a couple other hundred people, but left at 10:30 when it began to snow. By 12:30 it was all GONE! Ya, I head back to the car show because the sun was out to find they had to cancel it.

Oh well, I only traveled 70 miles to get there, but some people came from other states to be there. I really feel bad for them and all of the vendors.

There were some fun activities the day before that I got to participate in, so I still feel it was a great weekend. I was able to get one pic of this sweet turquoise '52. When we got back to Phoenix, we went to the Goldfield ghost town to enjoy the 85 degree weather.
Attached Images

msaintg is offline   Reply With Quote