The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-05-2014, 12:22 AM   #1
Drive-In 4x4

Bed floor question

Hello haven't been on here since 2008 and I finally have another question.... Money is about to get a little more concerning with my family my job at Boeing Wichita is coming to a close unfortunately. Anyway I'm hoping good fortune is smiling on me in the way of a 83 short bed pick up bed floor that is in real good shape. I hope that somebody knows if this can be used on my 72 short bed bed floor... The one from the truck is junk. I'm used to modifying things but something's are more trouble than they are worth. Anybody done this or have a cheap suggestion? I've seen tread plate used but again there is some money issues. Wood is cool but not sure I want to go that route. Anyway I'm hoping someone has done it and can tell me anything I might need to know. Thanks!
Drive-In 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:59 AM   #2
69chevytrucker

Re: Bed floor question

i know i measured up the bed on a 85 i had long box to fit to my 69 and it looked and measured right but never did it went the wood way so i would guess if you measure and see if the measurements are right should work with little or no mods
69chevytrucker is offline   Reply With Quote