The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-23-2015, 10:58 AM   #1
gmhardwick66

R & D Fabrication pictures

I am looking for any pictures of R & D radiators. I just ordered mine from them. Really looking forward like a kid on Christmas eve. Also any reviews or thoughts on their radiators. Also if anyone has had any issues with mounting them. They are advertised as a bolt in direct replacement. The product pictures they have on their site look really promising. I believe you get what you pay for and unfortunately I learned this the hard way by buying a cheap radiator from E-Bay. your gonna spend the money eventually so spend it right the first time. Buy quality and American made.
gmhardwick66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:53 PM   #2
jessemthompson

Re: R & D Fabrication pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmhardwick66 View Post
I am looking for any pictures of R & D radiators. I just ordered mine from them. Really looking forward like a kid on Christmas eve. Also any reviews or thoughts on their radiators. Also if anyone has had any issues with mounting them. They are advertised as a bolt in direct replacement. The product pictures they have on their site look really promising. I believe you get what you pay for and unfortunately I learned this the hard way by buying a cheap radiator from E-Bay. your gonna spend the money eventually so spend it right the first time. Buy quality and American made.
I'm waiting for a response from them for an LS swap radiator. I need to figure out what radiator mounts I need.
jessemthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 10:35 PM   #3
72_K10_Vegas

Best one I have at the moment.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2015, 10:07 AM   #4
gmhardwick66

thanks so much Vegas. Can you tell me if you used the 4 core or bigger radiator mounts/rubber saddles or the smaller version mounts. I have both but just wondering. I am really excited and looking forward to getting mine in.
gmhardwick66 is offline   Reply With Quote