The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-26-2015, 09:22 AM   #1
cwaite12025

Need Advice

i have a few questions up in the air before I can reassemble my 72 C20 with 350 and wanted to get some advice from some of you. First off, I want to buy an OEM tac for my cluster and with ordering it, I am just unsure how it would wire in, have any of you gone through this process and can inform me? Also, I think my Oil Pressure sending unit is bad because the gauge shows as if the pressure is dangerously high but it actually isn't. I wanted to see if any of you have changed that from a mechanical steel line and spring to an electric format with the same OEM looking gauge.

Last but not least, body work, I found a truck in awesome shape the only pieces that need to be cut and rewelded are some small holes in the floor pan and inner and outer rocker panels (on both sides). I went to a local reputable body shop here in town and he said to get them to fit on the truck right, your looking at $70 per rocker and I just wanted to see what troubles some of you had installing new rocker panels and if you could offer advice on where I can get replacement rockers for the truck!

I apologize for the bombardment of questions these are the last steps before the bodywork starts!
cwaite12025 is offline   Reply With Quote