The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-09-2015, 02:38 PM   #1
Tony S.

Bagged

There are so many companies out there that claim to be the top or best as far as product or price on lowering, bagging or lifting our rides. I'm In the market for product to bag my 64c10 now and I'm all over the place in prices and equipment that to me the, "not so educated in this department," enthusiast. I'm hoping to find someone out here with the experience of a customer and the expertise of an installer can tell me or lead me in the right direction of the product that I am looking for. Can I get some help with this if possible? Thank you to my fellow cheveronians.

Thanks lots,
Tony!
Tony S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 03:15 PM   #2
SCOTI

Re: Bagged

For the novice w/air suspensions, I would recommend Porterbuilt products or Ride Tech.

Reach out to board supporting vendor Travis @ Pro Performance for your needs or contact the manufacturers directly.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 03:23 PM   #3
slowcpe

All three choices that SCOTI recommended would be my top 3 as well. Hard to go wrong with any of those guys.
1967/71 Blue SWB C10..SOLD
1977 SWB K10..my grandpa's.....never should have sold
slowcpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 03:58 PM   #4
rcnutt

Bc fab in rancho cordova....near sac . Best price for complete kits
http://www.bcfab.com/Complete-FBSS-A...-1_p_1010.html

Last edited by rcnutt; 11-09-2015 at 04:07 PM.
rcnutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 04:58 PM   #5
PBFAB.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony S. View Post
There are so many companies out there that claim to be the top or best as far as product or price on lowering, bagging or lifting our rides. I'm In the market for product to bag my 64c10 now and I'm all over the place in prices and equipment that to me the, "not so educated in this department," enthusiast. I'm hoping to find someone out here with the experience of a customer and the expertise of an installer can tell me or lead me in the right direction of the product that I am looking for. Can I get some help with this if possible? Thank you to my fellow cheveronians.

Thanks lots,
Tony!
Tony-

Feel free to send us an email and we would be happy to follow up and help answer any questions you might have.

Sales@pbfab.com

Nate

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson
CPP

Supporting this forum since 2003!
PBFAB.COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 05:56 PM   #6
Pro Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony S. View Post

Thanks lots,
Tony!
Tony,

You do have a lot of options when it comes to bagging your truck. The first question I always ask people, is how low do you want the truck to be for ride height and aired out? From there, we can start putting together some kits for the desired height you want, and also inform you of what parts it takes to reach that goal.

We sell quite a few brands of suspensions, and would be glad to help you out and further explain in detail, of all your options. Being we carry a lot of different lines, we always put together the ideal package for you. We can also answer any questions you may have in general about air suspension.

Give me (Travis) a call @ 480-420-8175 or send an email to travis@azproperformance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
For the novice w/air suspensions, I would recommend Porterbuilt products or Ride Tech.

Reach out to board supporting vendor Travis @ Pro Performance for your needs or contact the manufacturers directly.
Thanks for the recommendation!
Pro Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 03:17 AM   #7
BigMike

^^^Travis is very knowledgeable with our trucks and what fits/works best. Give him a shout and he will point you in the right direction for what fits your needs/wallet. He helped me out with my Accuair setup and I couldn't be happier...just have to install it now.
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 03:56 AM   #8
andrewmp6

All companies that have been listed are the best to me,And make sure you buy a airline tubing cutter that will save a lot of headaches installing and not having leaks.
andrewmp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:42 AM   #9
Tony S.

Thanks a lot for the info!
Tony S. is offline   Reply With Quote