The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-11-2015, 12:02 AM   #1
jomatt20

20" staggered wheel suggestions please!

It's no surprise that our trucks look amazing in my opinion with the boss 338 and alike wheels, with that being said.

I am curious as to what you guys would recommend. I'm wanting the gunmetal grey with polished lip in sizes 20 x 8.5 front and 20 x 10 rear. I really like the deep lip look on the rear. I'd prefer not to grind or machine my rotors which I've heard the ridler 695 you don't have to grind anything. Also was told to check here before ordering because of our vendors giving better pricing. So if you guys could help with this I'd appreciate it. Truck is a 72 5 lug
jomatt20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:09 AM   #2
Pro Performance

Re: 20" staggered wheel suggestions please!

The Ridler 695 wheels do bolt right up, without having to grind on the hub. Send us an email and we can get some pricing for you.

travis@azproperformance.com

- Travis
Pro Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:42 PM   #3
rharp

Re: 20" staggered wheel suggestions please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatt20 View Post
It's no surprise that our trucks look amazing in my opinion with the boss 338 and alike wheels, with that being said.

I am curious as to what you guys would recommend. I'm wanting the gunmetal grey with polished lip in sizes 20 x 8.5 front and 20 x 10 rear. I really like the deep lip look on the rear. I'd prefer not to grind or machine my rotors which I've heard the ridler 695 you don't have to grind anything. Also was told to check here before ordering because of our vendors giving better pricing. So if you guys could help with this I'd appreciate it. Truck is a 72 5 lug
I have the 338's in the exact widths that you mentioned on mine. My truck is a 69 with a 72 chassis and factory-sized brake components. It's lowered 4" all the way around. I didn't have to grind down anything at all. I believe the front backspacing is 5.25" and the rear is 5.5". I could get larger calipers and rotors and still have room without contacting the wheel.