The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-09-2016, 02:57 PM   #1
bmfpeterson

want new control arms but need help

I have a 71 with bag plates on stock arms and a cpp drop spindle. Its been a while for me as I had a couple kids and parked my truck until now.

I want to order some control arms to move the wheels forward and to look sweet as well as gain some geometry. but mainly move the wheels forward and look cool! lol

I of course wanted PB arms since the beginning and still do. But I emailed Porterbuilt a week ago and have called multiple times and left 1 message. I know they are busy cause they build the best and thats what I want, but the fact that I can't get anyone to answer a couple questions one of them being lead time. made me start to look at other arms while waiting for a call back.

I can't find anyone that builds arms that move the wheels forward (using bags)...... I really want to order PB forward arms and a couple things but now I am not sure what to do. I really don't want to spend that much money by ordering them online without talking to someone and clearing up a few questions?

1.Am I being a little baby about this or what do you guys think?
2. Anyone know of a set of arms I could use?

Thanks in advance!
bmfpeterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 03:14 PM   #2
PGSigns

Re: want new control arms but need help

Call Travis at Pro Performance. He is a vendor here for Porterbuilt. He will hook you up on any information you need and get you a good deal on the parts.
Jimmy
1966 BBW long fleet Daily driver
1965 BBW short fleet Sold and going to a good home
1965 Suburban
2003 3500 Duramax
2005 Ultra Classic
PGSigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 03:16 PM   #3
PBFAB.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmfpeterson View Post
I have a 71 with bag plates on stock arms and a cpp drop spindle. Its been a while for me as I had a couple kids and parked my truck until now.

I want to order some control arms to move the wheels forward and to look sweet as well as gain some geometry. but mainly move the wheels forward and look cool! lol

I of course wanted PB arms since the beginning and still do. But I emailed Porterbuilt a week ago and have called multiple times and left 1 message. I know they are busy cause they build the best and thats what I want, but the fact that I can't get anyone to answer a couple questions one of them being lead time. made me start to look at other arms while waiting for a call back.

I can't find anyone that builds arms that move the wheels forward (using bags)...... I really want to order PB forward arms and a couple things but now I am not sure what to do. I really don't want to spend that much money by ordering them online without talking to someone and clearing up a few questions?

1.Am I being a little baby about this or what do you guys think?
2. Anyone know of a set of arms I could use?

Thanks in advance!

Dave will be calling you back shortly!

We have just been inundated with calls and email requests. Doing our best to get back to everybody in the order in which they are received. I apologize if it's taking longer than expected.

I did see the voicemail from yesterday afternoon.... and you are in line to get a call back. Shoot me an email so I can dig into why you haven't received a response yet there. (nate@pbfab.com)

Thanks!
Nate

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson
CPP

Supporting this forum since 2003!
PBFAB.COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 04:32 PM   #4
bmfpeterson

Just talked to Dave and am ready to order some arms!

Thanks guys!
bmfpeterson is offline   Reply With Quote