The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-26-2016, 10:06 PM   #1
CousinTone

Kinda new, still don't know S**T

Hi all, my name is Tony and I live in Placentia (yea I know looks like something else) in Orange County CA. I currently have met Budnickguy and spent some time with him. Great guy, quality person.

I'm currently over my head. One got 64 Chevy Fleetside Longbed 6 cyl 292, 3 speed tree shift, 1968 GMC Fleetside 6 cyl 250 3speed tree shift and a 1972 extra long bed fleet side, 402, th400 tilt column shift and suburban send row seats in there. I've got a good start on the 68 and now just need the weather to cooperate. I am married and have two kids who love working on the trucks, 13 yo girl and 12 yo boy. I let them do whatever they want...under supervision, just how I learned. I'm hoping to meet more of you at shows and events. I've been around the boards for almost a year and everyone seems very nice and willing to offer what they can for an issue. I love that. Talk yo more soon, this is too long already. CousinTone
CousinTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:51 PM   #2
snycal

Re: Kinda new, still don't know S**T

Holy moly you have your hands full! The weather is just not ok to be out there right now. Too hot! Your wife loves you if you can happily have so many project trucks lol Lisa
snycal is offline   Reply With Quote