The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-13-2016, 01:40 AM   #1
Square 89s

Hello All!

Hello there forum! I just picked up my dream truck and added it to the chevy collection. I've looked through here for a long time now for information and with the new rig I though I would finally join.

My new pickup is an 89 k3500 Silverado dually. It has a 454 and th400. Dana 70 in the rear and dana 60 up front with 4.10 gears. I'm not exactly excited to see the fuel mileage on this one... Anyway, its in fairly good condition. A previous owner ran it off the road and some how the Freon canister he was hauling in the back managed to prop the pickup up and keep it from rolling over. Luckily for me, the damage is limited the rear driver-side door (as far as I have discovered so far.)

My other square body is an 89 suburban 2500 4x4. Its had an engine and transmission swap for a 99 5.7 and 4l80e and drives perfectly. The down side is it spent some time near the coast here in Washington and up in Alaska so the cancer has become a nightmare.

With the new pickup, Ill be spending lots of time in the forums searching for info and asking questions. Thank you all ahead of time and I cant wait to get to know everyone.
Square 89s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 02:21 AM   #2
Square 89s

Re: Hello All!

Here are some pics of the new pickup.
Attached Images

Square 89s is offline   Reply With Quote