The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-13-2016, 09:15 PM   #1
Stephen717

69 c10 gas tank

Does anyone in or near WV have a good in cab gas tank from a 69 c10 that they want to get rid of cheap. Mowing has slowed way down since September and since no one will hire me I don't have the money for a new tank. but I do have a little bit of money for used parts. for instance I just bought the original am radio from the guy I bought my truck from for $20 just so that the trucks interior would look more original when its complete. He also threw in the dash mount cigarette lighter for free because he loves that a young guy is so interested in his old vehicles. Next item will hopefully be a cheap gas tank from you nice people of the forum and then new bolts for the front bumper. But if anyone can help me out that would be great.

Thanks,
Stephen
Stephen717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:57 PM   #2
Deer_hunter_088

Re: 69 c10 gas tank

I feel ya pain bud. perks of being broke aye? Teaches us to be recorseful right? Good luck on ya search.

Made in the USA, just like my trucks
Deer_hunter_088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:42 PM   #3
In The Ten Ring

Re: 69 c10 gas tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen717 View Post
Does anyone in or near WV have a good in cab gas tank from a 69 c10 that they want to get rid of cheap. Mowing has slowed way down since September and since no one will hire me I don't have the money for a new tank. but I do have a little bit of money for used parts. for instance I just bought the original am radio from the guy I bought my truck from for $20 just so that the trucks interior would look more original when its complete. He also threw in the dash mount cigarette lighter for free because he loves that a young guy is so interested in his old vehicles. Next item will hopefully be a cheap gas tank from you nice people of the forum and then new bolts for the front bumper. But if anyone can help me out that would be great.

Thanks,
Stephen
Two steps.

1). Become a paying member so you can post Want to Buy ads.

2). Post a "WTB" ad on the "parts forum."

However, even an original tank may need to be cleaned out. There are ways to do this without resorting to a visit to a radiator shop.
In The Ten Ring is offline   Reply With Quote