The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-21-2016, 08:56 AM   #1
korybone

72 Suburban woodgrain side moldings?

Noobie from Florida looking for someone selling new woodgrain side molding kits or pieces. Called LMC thinking that one of the longbed trucks kits would fit but all they said was nothing was showing on their screen. I've seen a few pieces here and there and am fine piecing it together but can't find info on what we need for the drivers side back and passenger side back. Here's how it looks now and a mock-up of what I'm thinking.
Attached Images

korybone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:32 PM   #2
uncle

Re: 72 Suburban woodgrain side moldings?

You can buy complete kit in black and put woodgrain tape on. Brothers, Mar-K and others sell complete set of lower moldings.
uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:08 AM   #3
korybone

Thanks Uncle. So the rolls of woodgrain I've been seeing is tape, sweet. Sounds like a plan.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:55 PM   #4
highwinger

off topic...glad to see more burbs showing up in the SE, especially ones associated with Laid Back...shipping my 2nd order today
highwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:20 PM   #5
korybone

Highwinger
Thanks for supporting our Laid-Back line. Hope you're digging our products. Do you need any Laid-Back window sticker? Just let me know and I'll get our guys to send a few for you and your Laid-Back buds. FYI, I just got finished with a bunch of 67-72 Chevy Truck/Blazer t-shirt and sign designs that we'll debut at SEMA next month. We only have the one Burb design right now but you can bet we'll be adding more since I have one now and my business partner Hondo just bought a project Burb.

Attached is our new Dream Garage Chevy Trucks tin sign, but keep it under your hat as I'm not even sure if it's approved by GM yet. It should be up on our website shortly after SEMA. IF you're heading to SEMA stop at our booth and say hey and grab a beer.

Stay Laid-Back
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2016, 05:13 PM   #6
highwinger

No need for stickers since I haven't even used the first one yet. I did move and would usually place them on the walls or such. But I appreciate the offer. Keep up the good work!
highwinger is offline   Reply With Quote