The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2016, 02:17 PM   #1
inkfamous13

To make my c20 a c10 or restore to original? That is the question

Asking some opinions from other members. Buy a 1966 C20 all original black plates 283 Factory air conditioning, and Deluxe heater, 3 speed wipers with squirters,emergency flashers, sway bar Pick Pocket equipped with passenger side lock and it has a dealer installed ? I guess the seventies and np540 Overdrive 5 speed transmission. Even has shift pattern instructions on glove box door. Truck is basically rest free will be fixing bottom fenders and about a nickel size on passenger door. Runs and drives great should I change this to a C10 putting the front crossmember and rear end from a seed 71 72 or should I leave it 8 lug fix body work and repaint this is a project truck to get rid of not to keep. What are some opinions on what would be the best way to leave it since it's being so original and well option. Should it stay the 8 lug or should I change it to 5 lug. Is there a good Market for all original well options C20. Thanks for any help or questions answered. Or would I just be best off putting all 5 lug airbag kit and not seeing it pancake in the crossmember laid on the ground and paint job?
inkfamous13 is offline   Reply With Quote