The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-28-2016, 04:00 AM   #1
Iplay4keepz

63 C20 Fire Dept

Here is a lil something I found while transporting a car for a family member. Originally it was suppose to be a routine car pickup, transfer the title and transport the car, no big deal right? Well when I went to pickup the car me and the fellow whom my client was purchasing the car from got to talking about NHRA shows and the at the time the recently passed Carl Caspers show. Turns out this guy has a 1978 F100 that is restored to "pristine" condition. Blah, blah, blah, he had this beauty sitting in his garage, yearning for a new owner who would dump countless hours, dollars, couple pints of blood, and more time and money. Needless to say he wasn't lying about the modifications done to this truck. It is a 1963 C20 pickup truck that originally came from a small town fire department. This truck was outfitted with the 292 inline 6, power steering, power brakes, and air conditioning! Not to mention the countless other goodies such as the take down light, engine powered air compressor, trans brake, under bed storage, winch, and a intercom. Thankfully where the truck sat for several years (27) I believe was not this trucks last resting place.

To save some people the time here's the Imgur link so that you can indulge yourselves every picture I have as of yet. Not 56K approved lol: http://imgur.com/a/LGUyS

Iplay4keepz is offline   Reply With Quote