The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2017, 02:52 PM   #1
Coley

Smile How to sell a truck online....

As we all know buying something online from a distance...particularly something as valuable as some vehicles, like a classic truck... is tricky and risky business.
If you have the money to fly around and inspect stuff before buying...all the more power to you.
However more often than not, you have to use the information (and pics) you are given at hand and sleuth your way through to a decision....or not.

That said....here is a really great video of a guy selling a nice truck and...to me, I think he does an excellent and thorough job of showing and describing the vehicle to a point where, I would personally have a fairly high level of confidence in what I would be buying and what to expect when it arrives.

This truck isn't 100% perfect...but what is not perfect is fairly acceptable and he seems to be working to present it honestly, at least in my opinion...you guys can always weigh in on what you think.

(This truck is also in an Ebay auction that Already Gone identified in another thread...so a minor repeat there.)
Also and importantly: the 'buy it now' price for this '71 GMC is $17,500....

I would highly recommend anyone who is really serious about selling a quality vehicle put the same amount of effort into their sale as this guy is doing.
It will probably pay off for you.....at least with more serious buyers who are usually the ones that can afford the higher value/dollar vehicles.
Anywhoooo....check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA-1ofZdqdc#t=597

All Good
Coley
2005 Chevy Silverado HD2500/Duramax
2000 Dodge Ram 1500

Last edited by Coley; 01-16-2017 at 02:57 PM.
Coley is offline   Reply With Quote