The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-31-2017, 06:43 AM   #1
Kw69

Need new rear bumper

Guys,

Good morning,

I now need a new chrome bumper and brackets for my 69 truck. It's not a step on bumper but it has the original flat style if I can call it that. Yesterday my friend who was following me home ran into the back on my truck.......good grief... Anyway it damaged th bumper beyond repair and the brackets that hold it on. No other damage other then a trim piece, and some flat style metal brackets that sit on the inside top of the bumper. I am looking for the original type chrome bumper that came with the CST models I guess to replace it with. He is going to cover all the cost. I can't post picks right now but any ideas ? I looked on lmc website but I didn't see any that I had liked. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 09-04-2017, 09:05 PM   #2
hitower

Re: Need new rear bumper

I just bought a rear bumper from rockauto.com. Excellent quality bumper and the brackets were the cheapest I found.
hitower is offline   Reply With Quote