The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-29-2003, 09:21 PM   #1
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

1975 K20 body,trans,rears in NJ

The descriptions don't get much better than this.
1975-K20, 3/4 ton Chevy pickup , 8' fleetside bed,reg. cab. NO ENGINE!!! but I have 350-4 bolt one available for extra. 1985 bed has dual tank holes but truck has only the right side tank.

BODY,= hood is straight,but has bubbles across the front.(they make those stainless hood caps that would cover the bubbled area). Left fender is great, left door is perfect and appears to be a new GM door, not Repop,but not sure on that. still in black primer.Left bedside is straight ,rust is limited to only a minor bubble spot above the tailpipe tip.left rocker good, left cab corner is pushing out. tailgate is great, right bedside has previous dent work that has recracked the bondo around the gas door hole. still looks like an easy fix and is straight and nearly rustfree otherwise. right cab corner is pushing. right rocker is through will need replacing. for nice,but not too bad yet. right door is straight and good overall shape.right fender has many bubbles at bottom heel. Headlight bezels are typical pitting. have an excellent grille that I already redid. the tube grille was removed. all glass is good. floors have already been fixed once but left side needs another patch. both front floor supports need replacing if your state requires them like Pennsylvania does. I can assit in anything that needs mig welding. Been there and done that on MANY GM trucks. Bed floor is great. I have a nice chrome front bumper with guards that is coming. Rear bumper is factory painted step in good shape. This is still way to decent to part out and with just a splash of red paint on the driver door it wouldn't look too bad as a driver.

DRIVETRAIN= has stock rims with a decent set of 33" tall x16.5 tires. they are all evenly worn and have 50% tread left. I love these stock rims painted white with factory hubcaps and chrome lugnuts . NO engine, set up for small block. clean underhood area. 4 speed with granny low, cast iron transfer case, superwinch manual hubs. Dana 44 front & corporate 14 bolt rear with 4.10's. New 3 core HD radiator.has shorty headers with single exhaust and cat_WHY ? it shouldn't need a cat,but he registerd it as 5000 GVW instead of the 6800# so he probably needed it at inspection time. I have a header back ,full dual exhaust system here with 3 chamber flowmasters in it that might work on this truck with some minor mods around the crossmember. I havea few 350's here $?and a decent 305 (cheap!$?) available. with 4.10's and the granny tranny even the 305 will go down the road good ! I also have a complete 396 Big block here and headers $?. I have a real nice set of long tube small block headers also.$?

INTERIOR= Mostly red- Dash capper fits well. dash is not hacked up. factory gauges. Newer style door panels in NON-matching colors ( I can help here also as I have few sets of door panels and many color dyes). the 1985 seat was stripped off it's cloth and is bare foam, the foam and springs are good and many places offer new factory type seat covers. Lap belts only in this old timer (tan color). No options here other than power brakes & steering. No mat or carpet of any type.

PRICE= is $1200 'as is' - not negotiable ,but I may take trades on other truck or hot rods/musclecar/parts .and I am already trying to locate parts to fix this, I have many 81-87 parts, but not a lot here for 73-80's.I can aide in delivery within several hundred miles of southern, New Jersey near Wilmington Delaware . delivery is .75 cents per loaded mile.
DAVE 856-678-7883 before 9- PM EST e-mail= all4trux@snip.net please use my email and not PM's.
98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 11:01 AM   #2
alf4444

how much for the fender shipped to 84116

73 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4

96 Chevy 1500 STD Cab Shortbed Z71

Owner of WickedWolfRC.com
alf4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 12:14 PM   #3
chevy_fatman
Where's my beer?

I have a 2WD '69 GMC Longhorn, PS, PB, Posi rear end, A/C (missing the compressor) it has a 305 V6 with TH400, this is a running and driving truck, I bought and drove it back from Trenton north of Philly, towing a C-10 back on May, interested on a trade?

I'm located 45 min south of Harrisburg, PA. Thanks. Paul.
chevy_fatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 12:45 PM   #4
crossy

Alf-not parting out.
Fatman- you must be near Lancaster?? Coatesville? send some pics & detalied info,especially about body/paint , to my home email listed above. even trade or what. pics are helpful if available. all4trux@snip.net DAVE
98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
Old 10-30-2003, 01:15 PM   #5
chevy_fatman
Where's my beer?

I'm in Hanover and can get you some pics later, I'm sure we can work something depending in how you like my truck.
Thanks. Paul.
chevy_fatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 01:31 AM   #6
crossy

I just picked up a nice chrome front bumper with factory type bumper guards , both floor supports . a floor patch panel and a right side rocker. grille was replaced with a Nice 73-74 'sunken' style Price is $1300. thanx , DAVE
98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:00 AM   #7
Destructo

If I had 1300 bucks I would so some get that thing right now! I want a 3/4 ton long bed to put a slide in camper in. But right now i'll have to hold off on buying anymore trucks hehe.
Destructo is offline   Reply With Quote