The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-13-2018, 03:04 AM   #1
Hawssie

WTB center floor area, t.case Xmember, s.brace

When the previous owner installed a doubler transfer case he cut the center area of my Blazer's floor out and pushed it up in order to raise the Transfer case up 4 ground clearance.
I first put this WTB in the Blazer section but I realize now that I can get by with a high hump section from a truck as well.
I need the center area of a H.H. floor from the fire wall to the rear. It may be hard to see but the high hump opening was first cut off then slightly raised up along with the floor area behind it which I now have completely cut out. so thats why I need the high hump area too.
If I get desperate I could make a low hump work I guess,after Its welded in I could cut out the opening and add the thread bosses, or maybe just fix the damaged area of my H.hump opening and then I would only need to add the back of the center floor which means any 67-72 floor would work.
The good thing is this area is not normally a badly rusted section so if the rest of your floor is trashed this area might be good enough for me.

Also Transfer case x member

Also I need the center section of the under floor bucket seat brace so if you have one badly rusted I only need a piece of the center to splice into mine see pic. where mine is cut.
Attached Images

Hawssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:43 AM   #2
randy500
Account Suspended

Re: WTB center floor area, t.case Xmember, s.brace

I have that from the 68 GMC C30 I am parting, the truck floor is the same until just past the rear seat mounts, then the blazer is different and your missing part of that.
randy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:04 PM   #3
jamie72

Re: WTB center floor area, t.case Xmember, s.brace

pm sent

member #807

http://www.myspace.com/whitetailobsession
www.antlertalk.com
jamie72 is offline   Reply With Quote