The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-11-2018, 02:29 PM   #1
rainamy

1978 blue/green and black interior parts

From what I've seen in 1978 this color was called blue/green....at least that's what aftermarket places are calling it. These came loose in boxes with a wrecked truck I got for the bed.

I have the silverado trim door panels, complete uppers, map pockets, brushed aluminum, trim rings, pull straps, strap covers, armrests, and lower door carpet panels.

Noted defects: from fade up top, felt strips could use replacing, drivers side pull strap covers have some broken tabs (appear to still be in door panels, driver side map pocket has sagging,

I have the seat, looks to be a reupholstred job due to incorrect buttons. One tiny 1/2 inch tear on the side, some rub marks on back from stuff behind seat but no tears. Seat tracks worked good.

For everything green shown above I'll throw out a price of $600/best offer. Not looking to split up the green stuff at this time.

I also have some parts that were dyed or painted black by the previous owner:

Complete set of headliner trim panels, all 8 pieces. These used to be blue/green from the same truck. $90

Have the headliner, pretty good but had a couple small spots the cloth separated, and pair of sunvisors on tight hinges/pivots that PO painted black, and added texture to one side to match the dashpad. If interested, I can throw those in with the headliner trim set for a little extra.

More pics below.
Attached Images

rainamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:34 PM   #2
rainamy

Re: 1978 blue/green and black interior parts

Pics:
Attached Images

rainamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:36 PM   #3
rainamy

Re: 1978 blue/green and black interior parts