The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-25-2003, 01:31 AM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

WTB frame parts and body mounts

IM being cheap here but for a 73-80 truck i need the two front cab frame tabs that the body mounts go to left and right as long as the holes arent so rusted out the mounts fall through rusty is ok and i could use a full set of used body mounts for front and rear for the cab only anyone got them post prices and shipping to 08879 in NJ

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 03:42 AM   #2
1FaastC10
Account Suspended

crap, i just gave mine away. they were given to me by another member, so i would've returned the favor.
1FaastC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:55 AM   #3
tr-acer

frame mounts?

are the 4wd and 2 wd the same i have a 73 4x4 frame in my back yard i could pull if they will work? let me know what you want to pay ill pull for free and i live in california so rust is not a problem
tr-acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 06:11 PM   #4
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

thanks for the responses guys i was working ont he truck over the holiday weekend and i managed to find a set out this way just for the record 4X4 i dont know are the same but i had a 1981 frame and i took the tabs off of that. If you ever have to you can they will line up perfectly and you just have to use the body mounts that correspond to the frame tabs you are using i used grade 8 bolts to bolt the new ones to the chassis

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote