The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-07-2019, 01:03 PM   #1
cornerstone

Kudos!!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of going to the C10 Nationals. I really didn't go to buy anything (other than this years wardrobe, cool T shirts!), but rather to just see the purdy trucks. I saw Travis, the owner of AZ Pro Performance, and we chat for a bit and I picked up 2 of his new shirts.

In his tent/booth were the usual drool worthy displays. I noticed a brochure for the Dakota Digital RTX gauges and thumbed through it, when a gentleman asked me if I had any questions. I told him that I had already bought a set of DD HDX gauges from Travis a year prior. Then I said, I kind of wish I had waited a couple more months before I bought them because the RTX series came out and WOW! they are just perfect for my 72. The dude says... "Send them back to me, I'll trade them out for the RTX"..........WHAT?

Now he's got my full attention. I realize that I'm talking to the guy who is in all the Dakota Digital product videos, Greg Karpe. Like a young kid I blurted out "Hey!.... you're the guy on.... Really? You'd do that? Geez!

So, INCREDIBLE customer service is still alive, well, it is at Dakota Digital! Now, full disclosure requires me to tell a few more details. My set of gauges have never been installed, still new in the factory box, and I pay the shipping both ways, of course.

It's gonna be Christmas all over again for me!
A public "Thank You!" goes out to Greg Karpe, I'll be a customer for life.
Brian
Attached Images

1972 C10, "Loyd", LWB to SWB, 5.3, L83/6L80e, 4:11 Tru Trac, Air Ride, VA, DD, 20" Coys, 4 wheel disc, A quick LS swap turned into a 6 year frame off resto-mod.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:27 PM   #2
Minkota

Re: Kudos!!

Thats Awesome! you will love the Guages. I know i love mine they keep the factory look but give you more options as to what is displayed.
Minkota is offline   Reply With Quote