The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-09-2019, 07:37 AM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Step up if you use this site for personal income!

You support the board by being a subscribed member. In turn this allows you to post for sale, want to buy, and what's it worth threads. Its a beautiful relationship that helps everyone.

But when you use this board for strictly (or darn close) as your personal classified section its time to step up to High Octane membership. I was looking for some stuff in the classifieds and noticed several members with a ton of for sale items. Much appreciated guys, but when I looked to see what else they might have for sale all or nearly all of their threads were only for sale stuff. I believe one fella had 7 pages worth with no other kinds of board interactions except for sale threads.

Do the right thing and step up to High Octane membership. Here is a thread that shows others have done the right thing. I know all of us that buy from these fellas really appreciate what they do!

Click ... http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=772975
Old 07-09-2019, 09:32 AM   #2
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: Step up if you use this site for personal income!

I could not agree more.

The $130.00 I spend each year allows me to sell my restoration work.

Also I do offer tech support for gauge cluster work.

I have also met many people on this site that I would now call friends.

It is a good thing and Josh and Liz do a great job managing as well as all the moderators that help keep everyone in line.

I have been on other sites that don’t have moderators and they basically remind me of Facebook ( free for all full of 30 yr experienced techs) haha.

I have found that over the years, the money to be involved with this site is worth every cent.

Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 10:38 AM   #3
CG
BlahBlahBlah

TBONE1964 You are one of the boards "prized possessions" haha! Always helpful. Even when there isn't a buck to be made you will always go the extra mile!
Old 07-09-2019, 02:18 PM   #4
cypressbog
Go Pack Go!

I agree. It's disappointing to see so many flaunt the subscription rules. I guess most of them are holding their breath hoping a mod or board owner doesn't 'make' them pay up.
cypressbog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 08:41 PM   #5
CG
BlahBlahBlah

I post this up every so often. Everytime we do it gets a few members to step up and do the right thing.

I have seen though where some of the folks had no idea of the rules, and others seemed to have a little bit of a time getting it worked out with the owners of the site. So basically, stuff happens, even with fellas that have the best intentions!

Thanks guys!
Old 07-10-2019, 10:41 PM   #6
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Smile Re: Step up if you use this site for personal income!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
TBONE1964 You are one of the boards "prized possessions" haha! Always helpful. Even when there isn't a buck to be made you will always go the extra mile!
That’s kind of you to say sir

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:50 PM   #7
flashed

I buy so much stuff here on the forum ya'll need to set up a Go Fund Me truck stuff account , LOL . My favorite place on the web . I buy and sell on Fbook , but mostly buy here .
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 08:48 PM   #8
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Wow I really appreciate you guys that sent me a PM on this. But Im just a fella that loves the board and try to help make sure we do what we can to keep this place on the map!

Here is the link to the subscriptions http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/payments.php

But I would have to say just shoot Liz or Josh a PM. A pretty busy couple but they will get back to you.

Thanks again to you guys that are stepping up ... Everyone of us here appreciates what you bring to the board helping us get those hard to find parts. And I know the fellas that already stepped up appreciate you guys following their lead (heard from a few of them too)!!!