The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-13-2003, 06:47 PM   #1
Old Chevy Lover

OT: Superchips Programmer and Chip for 96-02 F@RD

I know I know. First of all, these aren't mine. But, they belong to a good friend of mine that is needing the money, and I told him I would check to see if anyone was interested. He had a 2002 Ford 250 4x4 V10.

First he bought the preprogrammed Superchips Chip for it, which opened it up a good bit. The truck was too new to tell if it helped the gas mileage as well, but Superchips claims that it does. The part number on it is 1200 Gold.

Well, it used it for about 6 months, then decided he wanted to go the programmer route, so he could change his settings back and forth. So he took the chip out, and bought the Superchips 1715 Max Microtuner. Its listed for 96-02 Ford E,F,SUV Series V8 and V10 Engines (except for 02 explorer and mountaineer). It basically did the same things as the chip did, but also doubles as a troubleshooting device. It will tell you the trouble codes when something is wrong.

Then, he decided to sell the truck about 6 months after he got this to get a 2003 F150 Harley Davidson Edition, so he set if back to the factory settings with the programmer. He said he would take $225 plus shipping for each of these, or if someone wanted them both, he would take $400 plus shipping. He paid $350 for the chip, and $325 for the programmer.
Both units are in their original boxes, with all paperwork, stickers, cable, etc...
13 Camaro SS/RS 6.2/Auto
Old Chevy Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 01:00 PM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

try posting on www.fordtrucks.com its more of a ford enthusiasts board than here

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote