The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-14-2021, 04:35 PM   #1
Peanut74

Dash turn siganl indiactor & Intellitronic gauge panel

Ok, I have installed my Intellitronic gauge panel and everything appears to be working fine. The only issue I have is the turn signal indicators are not included on the gauge panel just two big holes. Since they make no mention on how to address the issue I am asking here as I know I can't be the first one in this situation.

So my question is what have people used to put the indicators in the panel? I double checked my original gauge cluster and nothing on it will work.
Peanut74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 10:52 PM   #2
dagnabbitt

Re: Dash turn siganl indiactor & Intellitronic gauge panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut74 View Post
Ok, I have installed my Intellitronic gauge panel and everything appears to be working fine. The only issue I have is the turn signal indicators are not included on the gauge panel just two big holes. Since they make no mention on how to address the issue I am asking here as I know I can't be the first one in this situation.

So my question is what have people used to put the indicators in the panel? I double checked my original gauge cluster and nothing on it will work.
Pics would help, but I can just speak from my own experience when installing gauges, most aftermarket manufacturers leave it up to you to figure it out and/or use the OEM lights. When I installed my NVU gauges I used these:

https://www.amazon.ca/Indicator-Ligh...623035&sr=8-11
1967 K20
1968 C20
1970 C10
1972 GMC 2500
1981 C10
dagnabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 01:07 PM   #3
Lethal Tendencies

I used LED lights that were directional arrows and a blue one for bright light indicator. Got them off ebay. Very reasonablly priced
Lethal Tendencies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 08:33 PM   #4
Peanut74

Well I sent an email to Intelltronix asking them if they could help me out. I didn't buy it from them but thought I would give it a shot. Well they said they could help but needed the board part number and revision level. So I took it all apart sent them a pic. It turns out the board had the turn indicators, brake and hi beam on the board. However, all to them appear in the center dial opening around the clock and not in the OEM locations.

Would have been nice if they noted that information in their installation instructions somewhere.

Thanks for the input guys I appreciate it. May use those lights for some of the other things I am doing.
Peanut74 is offline   Reply With Quote