The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-28-2003, 09:42 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

1986 C 10 for sale

this is up for sale only because everything has its price and if someone is willing to pay me what i want for this, out it goes
1986 Chevy C10 Custom Deluxe LWB tan with tan interior red cloth seat. Odometer shows 86K on it but i bought this truck used and im sure its been truned over. The motor was replaced with a motor from a 1985 monte carlo and i guess i should tell ya its a 4.3 v6 which is a GM crate motor that had like 45K on it when i did the swap so its like 50k on the motor now. Its got a TH 350 trans, power steering and power brakes. The walker exhaust is brand new from the Y pipe back and the carb was rebuilt.Battery is new too but was only replaced cause i had a parts truck come in with a brand new battery and i decided to swap in the new battery and use the old battery from this on a different vehicle. Body is good no rust through only surface rust except the cab corners, which ill give ya a set of them with the truck you install, and the inner fender wells In addition to that the body has some primered spots the P/o did. there is no significant dents on the body of the truck a couple of scratch dents tho easily repairable. Truck also comes with a cross bed diamond plate tool box, rear sliding window, and chrome dumbo mirrors Rubber is very good condition mounted on rallye wheels complete with center caps and beauty rings and there is a full size spare to go with the truck. In addition i also have a quartz clock to go with the truck
truck is very reliable and needs very little mechanically. Ill thow in a couple of extra parts i have including a spare carb, starter, alternator and a whole bunch of other interior parts Im looking for $1800 for this truck and bear in mind that this is not a truck i have to sell, so the price is not negotiable.Do not even bother to try. As i keep the truck longer, i will be fixing things like the inner wheel wells and when i do, the price only goes up from there. Im located in Old Bridge NJ and you will have to come here to look at it. If you are coming from out of town via the airport or bus station in newark NJ i can arrange to meet ya , but thats all i can do. This truck is a very strong runner and has alot of years left in it, i just want to start on a different vehicle
Also available for this vehicle is a used 305 motor that runs well according to the P/O That can be had for $150 extra
you can PM me , email me at CTruck1976@aol.com or call me up til 10PM EST at 732-316-5353, but if you call and you block caller ID the call will not be picked up

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote