The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2004, 08:55 PM   #1
wildwood

lift for sale

I have some 2.5" front lift springs, 1.5" blocks, extended rear u bolts, factory front u bolts, and shocks. I was using an add-a-leaf spring in my rear to make 3" of lift with the 1.5" blocks. I am not including the add-a-leaf so you will have to either buy some or buy some 3" blocks. : 69-72 Chevy 1/2 & 3/4 Pickups 4x4 ,69-72 Jimmy/Blazer/Suburban 4x4

This lifted my truck over 3" from the factory 30yr old springs. The springs are either Skyjacker or Superlift. I can't remember which. THey are softride springs. I really liked the ride. These really are some great springs the ride on and off-road was excellent. I ran 33" tires no prob with this lift. I've attached a shot of my truck when I had this lift in it.

$200 is way less than what I paid for these springs

The shocks are Monroe. Nothing to brag about but they're still good so I thought I'd throw em in if wanted. Some people say never to re-use u bolts but the rear ones are near new and the fronts seem OK.
Attached Images