The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-04-2004, 09:26 PM   #1
newbym

looking for dash parts

I've got a '76 k-20 and I'm looking to get the entire instrument assembly, from the dash bezel including everything back to the printed circuit. The guy I bought it from rigged a '73 set up into it, but I'd really like the nice factory fit of the correct year (I think it was 76-77)
Old 01-04-2004, 11:10 PM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

they all fit kind of tight i had a job getting my old one out and into the new cab i have

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 11:25 PM   #3
Russell
Professional Grade

I've got a black dash bezel from my 76 donor truck. Instrumentation is technically sold, unless the fella can't find a way to pay for it, then you're next in line if interested. Its been restored (sprayed chrome on the backing) and it needs new gauge overlays (been exposed to the weather for quite a few years, some of the stuff rubbed off when I tried to clean em up a bit...)
Old 01-05-2004, 08:36 PM   #4
BIGCHEVYMAN

HERE

I HAVE A COMPLETE GAGUE CLUSTER AND BEZEL FROM A 78 ALL THE GAGUES WORKED WHEN I PULLED IT ABOUT 2 MONTS AGO. $50 FOR ALL IF YOUR INTERESTED.
BIGCHEVYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 10:47 PM   #5
newbym

do you have pics?

Hey ChevyGuyBC, do you have any pics of your set? Also, could you get a shipping quote to Boise, ID 83709
Old 01-08-2004, 08:13 PM   #6
tomkat68

dash parts

i have every thing you are looking for except for the speedometer.all you have to do is pay for shipping. they are from a 79 parts truck.can e-mail you pics if you want.
tomkat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 07:41 PM   #7
newbym

bump

TTT...
Old 01-12-2004, 08:18 PM   #8
Russell
Professional Grade

I've got an instrumentation panel from a 1976 GMC K25. It is missing the mechanical oil pressure gauge and the idiotlightless speedometer. It is also missing the plasic shield that goes overtop of it. The parking brake light is in the bottom left of the gauge cluster as an idiot light. All gauges work, all lights work, and the backing of everything has been painted with a rattle can chrome. The gauges themselves arn't mint, some smudges on the paint. Nothing a couple of cheap overlays wouldn't fix. All the needles are straight and clean, and the circuit sheet is in excellent condition. The pod itself is missing one tab on the top left, but this doesn't hinder the mounting abilities of the device. I'll sell it with a black bezel for $100 + shipping. I can get you hi-res pictures of the whole thing, inside and out, as well as show you the condition of the gauge faces, and where the missing tab is.

If you're interested, please PM me, or email me at Russell@ZieglerDigital.ca. The other buyer didn't feel he would be able to pay for it in a way that I could deposit -- US mail orders are no good here in Canada, nor did he feel safe mailing the money in cash. I don't have paypal, sorry.