The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-18-2023, 10:24 PM   #1
N9nefingers

CPP Modular Spindles built in Negative Camber

I've bagged my 70 C10 and am currently using McGaughy's drop spindles. They have a pretty good amount of negative camber built into them. I'm sure that's the mimic the stock geometry. My question is does anyone know if the CPP Modular spindles have this built in as well? I've noticed most, if not all, drop member companies use these spindles. I can't seem to get any info or pics of them from the side but they look like they are way less canted or offset. My issue is my lower ball joint binds when I raise the truck and if I add in a lot of camber I can alleviate it significantly. Ill post a pic of the spindles I have and also a set of Belltech spindles as well. They are identical. Just curious about the CPP ones before I spend dollars only to find out they are the same. Thanks guys!
N9nefingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 10:26 PM   #2
N9nefingers

Re: CPP Modular Spindles built in Negative Camber

This is the pic I was talking about
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2023, 03:09 AM   #3
N9nefingers

Re: CPP Modular Spindles built in Negative Camber

Built in negative camber may be the wrong description. I’m hoping for more lower ball joint movement when I inflate the bags. Right now they’re binding. The modular spindles look like the lower ball joint mount is at way less of an angle, some pictures it looks almost 90 degrees to the spindle itself. The spindles I posted have more of an angle at the lower ball joint. I just can’t seem to find a good picture of the lower ball joint mount of the modular spindles.