The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-28-2004, 11:37 AM   #1
krazy_texan

1971 parts truck for sale

i am going to put my old truck for sale, it is not a terribly bad truck except for the cab, which the doors do not fit properly and is rusted pretty badly in the corners and rockers and cab supports
and the front passenger framerail is about 1/2inch lower due to a wreck i had in the truck.

I am not completly done with the truck yet but should be by this weekend, i need to get all the brake cables and lines and the fuel lines and the gauge cluster out of the truck and some other small odds and ends

the truck has a very straight bed that the body work has not been quite finished yet, bed floor need to be replaced, has a good straight tailgate

the rearend i think is a 4.10 corporate, i think
the dash board in the truck is uncut
a front clip will go with the truck for a little bit extra depending on which one you want, no grill included
I have 2 front bumpers that wil go with the truck and an extra rear fenderwell for the bed
has front disk brakes on it
all the brakes where done within the past 6 months though the rear will need new drums on it
i also have an after market rear step bumper on the truck and another one in the bed

i want $800 for the truck and most all of this stuff must go with it as my dad wants it out of his driveway, you come get it and i will help you load it up. thank you guys for looking.

oh sorry i forgot to mention, the truck has a good, clean Texas title and i am willing to negotiate the price i need this thing gone, i also have some other odds and ends that will go with it to but i will have to dig them out, i will get pics by the end of this week.
1990 v1500 suburban
1967 Ford f100 Swb 4x4 "green bean"

GOD BLESS JESUS, JOHN WAYNE, AND THE ALAMO

Last edited by krazy_texan; 01-28-2004 at 12:31 PM.
krazy_texan is offline   Reply With Quote