The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-04-2004, 07:12 AM   #1
DelRay

Carb shop holley750

runs great e-mail for pics.$225
DelRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 10:36 AM   #2
454ss_2

Beware of this guy......He shipped me an item that was damadged during shipping....so he says but who really knows now since he is such an honest guy, then he wants me to lie to the shipper on how much I paid for the item when he puts in for the refund. I understand he had to wait a few months and I just sat and waited and waited untill I got pissed off when I got info from AirBorn that he got paid in June of 03, so I emailed him again asking for my money back or I would file a complaint with the post office, he should of sent the money out as soon as he put in the claim knowing he was getting paid for it in a few months, but he never ever sent me my money. it's been about 14 months and he tells me he was out of work for a few months and didn't have the money but he sent the check out twice already and it came back both times cause of no such address, then he tells me after a year that maybe I broke the glass and I'm trying to rip him off...what a joker aka con-man...I'm sorry for the long rant but this is a heads up that he is not a good guy to deal with. The amount of money was only $78.00 but people like him ruin it for all the honest members that sell on message boards.
08 Avalanche LTZ
454ss_2 is offline   Reply With Quote