The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-26-2004, 12:15 PM   #1
ChevyDude

OT/ and on topic 71' progress report

Hi guys, Just a note to say I screwed up and have computer problems. I re-formated my hard drive to clean out all the crap, seems this computer had some sort of pop-up virus or something taking over. Formating was no problem...getting things re set has been a big hassle! I can go online but my monitor is only running on 16 colors and I cannot figure out how to reload the 256 color driver. I'm gonna take it to the tech's at Circuit City and have them re set everything. Real PITA!!!!

71' SWB: You probably know the newly bought primered SWB 71' is in the paint shop... and has now had the bed completed. I can't tell you how happy, stoked, elated and many more descripted words, I am! I settled on Chevrolet Corvette Torch Red. When I saw the bed ....it was just what I wanted, kind of orangy red but very bright and screamin "Hot rod". The chrome rally's are gonna set this thing.. In your face "Sweet"! I guess you can tell I'm happy with the paint. I did take pics as they were color sanding and will post them when this stupid machine gets back from Circuit City.

1971 Lil' Red 350 SBC 700R4
ChevyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 05:22 PM   #2
jamis
F.A.S.T. president

lets see some pics.....after you fix your PC

You can usally get the drivers online either from the pc manufacturer or Microsoft. If you have adobe photoshop you can get a driver from them.
jamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 09:44 PM   #3
griesel72

good news alex, i know it is always tough to decide on a color,and have to wait until part of all of your truck is painted to know if you did the right thing. I would like to see some pics when you get your computer figured out.
2006 King Ranch
1980 Wife
griesel72 is offline   Reply With Quote