The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-27-2004, 08:34 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

New and improved list of parts for sale

I have a friend who died a couple of years back and his wife now has to move so she told me being that this is my sons god parents to come in and take it all sell what i want and keep what i want so here goes a partial list of whats up for grabs Im not sure what all applications are for this stuff but if you recognize a part n umber feel free to chime in prices indicated do not include shipping or any special packaging if i need to wrap it up

Moog 2 boxes marked K8131 they appear to be upper A frame pieces with bushings, its the part that has the uts on the ends and bolts to the chassis 2 boxes $7.50 each

Moog Upper Ball joint K5269 prolly for a mid size chevy $8.00

Standard tru tech rotor appears to be new in box FD303T $1.00

Brake Hose by EIS New In Box SP4884 $8.00

Crane lifters new in sealed box originally sold for $71.95 sealed etc yours for $50.00 the part number on the box is 99281

Crane Competition cams Blazer 292-2H ALSO NUMBER 34308 BRAND NEW never used $75

Pyramid Gold Series Amp 200 Watts class A not sure if it works but looks nice buy at own risk $30

Sherwood Equalizer model XQ1102 Used as is $ 25

Pioneer 2 knob digital radio model KEH4149 as is $45 it is missing one set of knobs

Used GM Bellhousing part number 3840383?? no fork etc but appears to be good for use one small hole where a stone got to it maybe? $15

and if you all happen to have a 83 Citation i have a shop manual for one GM $20

Let me know if ya need anything ill prolly post more stuff here and for local guys i have some tools i brought in too which im not going to use so if ya feel like stopping by and checking it out im willing to show ya

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote