The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-30-2004, 03:03 PM   #1
botboy
Account Suspended

Lousy wood-floor bedsides, non-tach dash, tank w/sender in MN cheap!

Hi guys, got a few parts to sell.

Bedsides - these came off my truck when I bought it. They're in not-so-nice shape. The wheel wells got eaten by rust and the PO (who I'm convinced was a moron) fiberglassed/bondoed over the rust. The LH bedside also has about a 1" hole in it ahead of the wheel well. The patch panels from yearone would fix the wheel wells easily, the rest of the bedsides are driver shape.

Asking $60/each, local pickup (delano MN)

Wheel tubs - these are in fair shape, some dings, being that they were on a wood floor most of the strip where the bolts go thru is eaten away but thats an easy fix for anyone with a welder.

$20/ea local pickup $55 ea shipped 90 for both shipped

Bed front - this is in nice shape, a couple of the bolt holes are torn out but again, an easy fix for anyone with a welder. Some small dings great for a driver

$40 local pickup $80 shipped

Someone wants to come pickup all the bed parts you can have them for $150, or will trade all of them for a good shape steel bed floor.

Non-tach dash - from the '69 I parted out. No tach no vacuum. Gauges are a little faded but all should work. Ammeter wire on printed circuit is toast, can repair if buyer wants. $35 shipped.

In cab tank w/sender - Painted black w/undercoating on it to make it a little less ugly in my interior. Getting a below-bed fuel cell to replace it. $60 local pickup only.

Pair, red visors w/clips & most of the screws. Dirty but in good shape, no cracks. $30 shipped.

Square bore to spred bore or vice-versa carb adapter, nice shape $18.00 shipped

Carter AFB carb - came off of an older imperial or something. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2470822310
botboy is offline   Reply With Quote